Monday, April 28, 2008

We're Blogging!

Welcome to the Metro Christian Living Blog.  Marilyn actually came to me and said in a hushed voice, "I think I want to blog."  I looked at her with raised eyebrows and intrigue.  So here you have the MCL Blog!

We hope you will enjoy this fun new feature to Metro Christian Living.  The blog will provide short stories and photos from our lives, favorite recipes, feel good book reviews, ideas for life, and a look into the daily ins and outs of putting together a magazine every month - all with idea of bringing glory to God.

Please share you thoughts, ideas, recipes, or favorite scriptures. 
Marilyn will be posting weekly.  Be looking for photos and stories from her upcoming trips to Denver and Paris!  

So add this blog to your favorites and join the fun..Marilyn is Blogging (yes, you read that right).

1 comment:

Lady Katherine said...

Hi, I have a breast cancer and had both breast removed, 39 surgeries later. I have had the type of staph, that common called flesh eating disease and eats your blood. Which has caused me many many complication. My journey started in 2003, as of today I still have tumors and more surgeries to come. My blog is http:ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com
I would love to use the picture of the pink car, The Drive to Inspire, on the article you wrote. on my blog this Saturday. If I have could have your permission, I will give you and the magazine credit. My husband was in St Dom. heart unit just before Christmas. Sister Dorothea, came by to see my husband. I found this article in Metro Christian Living, while I was having more test yesterday, Feb. 2 at the hospital. I have had thearpy at St Dom. since 2005. Should you want to go to my blog, Please read my article, about my journey, A Lady's Hope It is on my side bar and my front page now. My email address is ladykatherineteaparlor@gmail.com
Thank you very much.